Thursday, May 1, 2008

Say it loud, say it proud!

Well, there seems to be a few people visiting my first little foray into the blogosphere each day, or so says that free little counter I threw up here, but if I could trouble you to do so (and I don't know if I'm violating blog etiquette by asking) would you leave me a comment? If you like what I'm saying, or ESPECIALLY if you don't like what is being said, let me know. It is my hope that with a little humor, and a little insight, this could be a place to discuss ideas that people like you and I find interesting. I'm not asking for a novel, but I am writing for an unseen audience, and my only reward is feedback. Define me! Validate me! Make this insecure little only child feel the love.

Or the hate.

Just write something.

Anything.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and thanks to the people who have already left comments, your insights and commentary are appreciated)

1 comment:

T. Bateman said...

Oh, I totally know how you feel!! If you're going to ready the blog, then please leave a tag line of some sort. Otherwise, it can be so discouraging to keep writing out to cyperspace. So here's my message to you - I love that you're doing a blog now. It's one way that I feel connected to friends who live far away. And I loved your two messages on my blog - it made me laugh and remember your great humor! And, I like your political entries; I think we agree on politics more than you and Dave, so maybe through your blogs I can gain some more ammunition against Dave's political ideas. So, keep on blogging! :)